When you ride in Alaska, you’re basically free to run wild and do as you please. But are you covered in case of an accident?
In Alaska there is no speed limit for snow machines, and insurance is not required. While this type of freedom is the norm in Alaska, it can be a recipe for disaster. You really need to invest in a helmet and some snowmobile
insurance if you want to stay safe and covered in the event of a snow machine mishap.
At Pippel Insurance, costs are relatively inexpensive for snow machine insurance coverage, and in most cases, you can get a lot of protection for a small amount of money. Getting snowmobile insurance in Alaska is easy, and can save you a lot of hassle in the long run.
Our Alaska snow machine insurance can provide you with the following coverages and benefits:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Comprehensive & Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage for Guest Passengers
- Custom Equipment Coverage
- Dedicated Power Sports Service Center
- Expert Claims Professionals Dedicated to Power Sports
- Deductible rewards included at no extra charge for being claims free
- And more…
It’s important to have the proper coverage for your snow machine all year, so what are you waiting for? Contact Pippel Insurance to learn more about the snowmobile insurance solutions we offer throughout Alaska — and receive your free quote today!